Italian-Red cable sleeving MEDIUM, 100 meters (330 feet), for diameters from 5.0 mm to 14.5 mm.
This is THE red of Italian supersports cars and motorcycles. Intense, pure and sexy as hell - a red cable sleeving as it can't be done any better. As a follow up of our classic standard Red cable sleeving, Italian-Red exceeds the previous red in every aspect: Total opacity, total purity, total intensity. You can combine Italian-Red with Black, all grey shades, white shades, yellow, blue and of course all red and orange shades in our MDPC-X color spectrum. Italian-Red is slightly influenced by UV, but only extremely subtle. We created the purest possible red and therefore did not add any more UV reactive additives in order to avoid any blue influence. With Italian-Red you are guaranteed to get the most beautiful medium red shade in existence. You will love it more than anything you ever encountered in the world of red cable sleevings.
- Detailed information about the specific MDPC MEDIUM cable sleeving properties and typical applications with this size, you find in the CABLE SLEEVING MEDIUM category description.
- A full description of the general properties, features and advantages of MDPC expandable braided sleeving, you find in the CABLE SLEEVING category description.
Only MDPC is MDPC: The globally unique cable-sleeving, expandable braided sleeving.
- MDPC cable-sleeving is 100% Made in Germany - including all base-materials for our braided sleeving.
- Lead-free base-materials. No lead poisoning when inhaling fumes during shrinking / melting of MDPC braided sleeving.
- 100% Unique color quality in the world of cable-sleeves. MDPC creates the most beautiful, saturated, brilliant and vivid colors.
- MDPC cable-sleeving colors include Germany's high quality UV stabilizers to protect our cable-sleeving at outdoor use.
- Highly expandable braided sleeving, perfectly right and not too tight. The universal solution for a wide range of applications.
- MDPC braided sleeving is made to the highest quality and protective standards of Germany's automotive industry.