15-AWG hook-up wire GREY
Prices incl. 19% VAT if you are in the EU | plus shipping costs.
How to see VAT-free prices for non-EU customers: Read more.
- SKU: WI-15AWG-GY
If you want to use SMALL or XTC sleeve, this is the perfect choice!
Grey hookup wire is typically used with all of our grey shades and carbon shades, which include grey. It's also perfect to keep the intensity of all medium and light cable sleeving colors at a neutral level, just between the subtle differences which Black or C-White wire create when used as the base for cable sleeving.
Stranded 15 AWG hook-up wire Grey, of course 100% tinned copper, no markings and coming as a beautiful large inner diameter ring to prevent spiral shaping as much as technically possible. At an outer diameter of only 2.50 mm, this is a class of its own.
Maximized conductor size for lowest resistance, minimized outer diameter: This is the uncompromising MDPC-X 15 AWG hook-up wire Grey, of course 100% made in Germany.
What's better than a high cross-sectional diameter?
An even higher one! The bigger the cross-sectional diameter, the lower the electrical resistance. Heating issues at high load? Not anymore!
16 AWG is the maximum size used in todays computers ... until now. MDPC-X raises the bar to the next bigger conductor size of 15 AWG, because we can. The outer diameter of only 2.50 mm allows you to use 15 AWG now in the same way as you used 16 AWG before - without any troubles getting the MDPC-X sleeved wire into your connectors. This wire will not be exceeded anymore in electrical performance for PC power supplies. This is the maximum - ahead of the industry.
- This wire comes in rings of 10 meter lengths
- Tinned copper conductor in PVC insulation according to VDE 0812
- -30°C to 80°C PVC insulation, flame resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2. Once braided with MDPC-X cable sleeving it is resistant from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can then also be handled without structural degradation
- Constant operating voltage: 900V, Test voltage 2.500V
- Electrical resistance per kilometer: max 13.3 Ohm
Attention: Hook-up wire is a relatively heavy item. It can quickly raise the weight based shipping cost to the next level.