MDPC-X Hook-Up Wire & Cable
Which wire size should I take for which sleeving size?
- If you want to use XTC sleeving, use 15 AWG (1.50 mm²) wire.
- If you want to use SMALL sleeving, preferably use 15 AWG (1.50 mm²). The 17 AWG (1.00 mm²) wire needs much more skills.
- If you want to use MICRO sleeving, use the super thin EXTREME 17 AWG or our regular 17 AWG wire.
- If you want to bundle 2 of our 23 AWG wires into one sleeve, use MICRO sleeving.
- If you want to bundle 3 or more of our 23 AWG wires, use XTC sleeving.