These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Black Heat-Shrink 4:1 MEDIUM
EUR 1.15 *
Content: 0.3 meter (EUR 3.83 * / 1 meter)
Prices incl. 19% VAT if you are in the EU | plus shipping costs.
How to see VAT-free prices for non-EU customers: Read more.
- SKU: HS-M-BK
30 cm (1 ft) of Black heat-shrink 4:1 MEDIUM by MDPC-X. If you need larger quantities of... more
Product information "Black Heat-Shrink 4:1 MEDIUM"
30 cm (1 ft) of Black heat-shrink 4:1 MEDIUM by MDPC-X.
If you need larger quantities of Black heat-shrink 4:1 MEDIUM, please use the separate offering in the heat-shrink 4:1 MEDIUM Spools category.
Here we go with the next generation of our heat-shrink. 4:1 shrink ratio (of course without glue or dual wall!), going from 13.8 mm ID down to 3.5 mm, ultra thin wall with a 0.25 mm thickness at initial ID and an extreme resistance to fire. The new matte surface of this heatshrink is extremely beautiful and smooth.
- 4:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 13.8 mm ID for total clearance when moving the heat-shrink over many connectors and the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 3.5 mm for maximum grip and compression on the cable and sleeving.
- Ultra-thin material (0.25 mm at initial diameter) combined with a beautiful matte and smooth surface.
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.
Related links to "Black Heat-Shrink 4:1 MEDIUM"