|Quantity||Unit price||Reference price|
|From 10||EUR 0.86 *||EUR 0.86 * / 1 meter|
|From 20||EUR 0.82 *||EUR 0.82 * / 1 meter|
|From 30||EUR 0.77 *||EUR 0.77 * / 1 meter|
- SKU: SL-MIC-TX
Transparent sleeving is your ultimate tool for special effects and solutions. The first 2 photos show a half-sleeved black wire. As you can see, it creates a frost effect on the original color. With Transparent used over colors, the original color will be desaturated, resulting in a pastel-like color shining through the Transparent sleeving.
You can also use Transparent for double-layer sleeving! Our images 3-5 show an example of a dual-layer (Transparent MICRO sleeve over Italian-Red MICRO sleeve on our 2 mm OD 17-AWG wire) custom cable, which fits seamless into ATX/PCIE connectors. Follow the advice on photo nr. 5 and you will easily be able to do it yourself. This is just an example ... there are endless other ideas waiting for you, to do things, which regular cable providers can't do.
Transparent MICRO sleeving for diameters from 1.5 mm to 4.0 mm. On very short distances, you can move it over 4.5 mm diameters obstacles.
The offered lengths of Transparent MICRO sleeving are based on meters (m). 1 m is ~3.3 feet, 10 m is ~33 feet, etc.
If you need 100 meter (330 ft) units of Transparent MICRO sleeving, please use the separate offering in the 100 meter category.
We recommend to use MICRO sleeving on wires of at least 1.6 mm diameter, like our EXTREME 17-AWG wire or regular 17-AWG wire. If you want to work with our very small 1.3 mm 23-AWG wires, you should bundle 2 of them in one MICRO sleeve.
MICRO sleeving is also a great option for people who want to sleeve in 2 layers, having the MICRO sleeve on top of something else for nice effects, because of its unique weave structure.
We recommend to use MICRO heat-shrink to hold the cable sleeve in place by using the "heatshrink-less" melting technique. A "shrinkless" guide is found inside the description of the main heatshrink category.
Have a look at our sleeving guide website, which explains how to work with very small connectors, terminals and wires (in example PCIe-5 12VHPWR). The sleeving guide will give you lots of ideas, tips and tricks about sleeving with MICRO sleeve, no matter what you want to sleeve with it.
- On our MDPC-X Instagram page you can find more impressions of this color and inspiring combinations with other colors.
Also visit our MDPC-X Facebook page for more inspiration, ideas and news.
- Detailed information about the specific MDPC MICRO sleeving properties and typical applications with this size, you find in the MICRO sleeving category description.
- A full description of the general properties, features and advantages of MDPC cable sleeve, you find in the CABLE SLEEVING category description.
- We do our very best to provide your cable sleeve in one continuous piece. If the whole length is split into 2 pieces, we always add about 50 cm extra. The cable sleeve is provided without being spooled on a reel. Our separate 100 meter (330 feet) offerings are spooled on reels.
MDPC-X MICRO: The globally unique MICRO sleeving.
- MDPC-X MICRO sleeving is 100% Made in Germany - including all base-materials for our sleeving.
- Lead-free base-materials. No lead poisoning when inhaling fumes during shrinking / melting of MDPC-X MICRO sleeving.
- 100% Unique color quality in the world of sleeving. MDPC creates the most beautiful, saturated, brilliant and vivid colors.
- MDPC-X MICRO sleeving colors include Germany's high quality UV stabilizers to protect our sleeving at outdoor use.
- MDPC-X MICRO sleeving is made to the highest quality and protective standards of Germany's automotive industry.