Transparent heat-shrink tubing 4:1 SMALL.
The offered lengths of transparent heat-shrink SMALL are based on meters (m). 1 m is ~3.3 feet, 10 m is ~33 feet, etc.
If you need larger quantities of Transparent heat-shrink SMALL, please use the separate offering in the heatshrink SMALL Spools category.
This is - very likely - the best heat-shrink in existence for the purpose of cable sleeving.
The sum of its properties makes the whole sleeving process as easy as never before:
- 4,35:1 shrink ratio. Over-expanded you can reach a 6:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 7.4mm ID (over-expanded > 10mm) for total clearance when moving it over the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 1.7mm for maximum grip and compression on 15-18 AWG wires. Perfect shaping of melted sleeving on the crimp terminal.
- See the cable sleeve through the heat-shrink for a 100% precise positioning of the sleeving.
- See the melting process of the cable sleeving through the heat-shrink while doing the “shrinkless method”.
- Extremely soft material for the most extreme grip on wires and cable sleeve without the use of glue.
- Ultra-thin material (0.2 mm at initial diameter) combined with extreme transparency, almost invisible on top of cable sleeving.
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.