These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
White Heat-Shrink 3.4:1 MEDIUM
EUR 1.15 *
Content: 0.3 meter (EUR 3.83 * / 1 meter)
Prices incl. 19% VAT if you are in the EU | plus shipping costs.
How to see VAT-free prices for non-EU customers: Read more.
- SKU: HS-M-WH
30 cm (1 ft) of MDPC White heat-shrink tubing 3.4:1 MEDIUM. 3:1 shrink ratio (of course... more
Product information "White Heat-Shrink 3.4:1 MEDIUM"
30 cm (1 ft) of MDPC White heat-shrink tubing 3.4:1 MEDIUM.
3:1 shrink ratio (of course without glue or dual wall!), going from 13 mm ID down to 4 mm, ultra thin wall with a 0.25 mm thickness at initial ID and an extreme resistance to fire.
- 3:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 13 mm ID for total clearance when moving the heat-shrink over many connectors and the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 4 mm for maximum grip and compression on the cable and sleeving.
- Ultra-thin material (0.25 mm at initial diameter).
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.
Related links to "White Heat-Shrink 3.4:1 MEDIUM"