If you want to use SMALL or XTC sleeve, this is the perfect choice!
Stranded 15 AWG hook-up wire Transparent / Silver, of course 100% tinned copper, no markings and coming as a beautiful large inner diameter ring to prevent spiral shaping as much as technically possible.
Transparent / Silver hookup wire is a class of its own at an outer diameter of only 2.50 mm, no matter if used on its own or sleeved. When sleeved, the transparent / silver wire supports the color intensity of the cable sleeving as much as Grey would do.
Maximized conductor size for lowest resistance, minimized outer diameter: This is the uncompromising MDPC-X 15 AWG Transparent / Silver hook-up wire, of course 100% made in Germany.
What's better than a high cross-sectional diameter?
An even higher one! The bigger the cross-sectional diameter, the lower the electrical resistance. Heating issues at high load? Not anymore!
16 AWG is the maximum size used in todays computers ... until now. MDPC-X raises the bar to the next bigger conductor size of 15 AWG, because we can. The outer diameter of only 2.50 mm allows you to use 15 AWG now in the same way as you used 16 AWG before - without any troubles getting the MDPC-X sleeved wire into your connectors. This wire will not be exceeded anymore in electrical performance for PC power supplies. This is the maximum - ahead of the industry.
- This wire comes in rings of 10 meter lengths
- Tinned copper conductor in PVC insulation according to VDE 0812
- -30°C to 80°C PVC insulation, flame resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2. Once braided with MDPC-X cable sleeving it is resistant from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can then also be handled without structural degradation
- Constant operating voltage: 900V, Test voltage 2.500V
- Electrical resistance per kilometer: max 13.3 Ohm
Attention: Hook-up wire is a relatively heavy item. It can quickly raise the weight based shipping cost to the next level.