30 cm (1 ft) of MDPC Grey heat-shrink tubing 3.4:1 MEDIUM.
3.4:1 shrink ratio (of course without glue or dual wall!), going from 13 mm ID down to 4 mm, ultra thin wall with a 0.25 mm thickness at initial ID and an extreme resistance to fire.
The heatshrink can be easily overexpanded to an initial diameter of 15 mm by using a long-nosed-plier, resulting in a shrink ratio of almost 4:1.
- 3.4:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 13 mm ID for total clearance when moving the heat-shrink over many connectors and the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 4 mm for maximum grip and compression on the cable and sleeving.
- Ultra-thin material (0.25 mm at initial diameter).
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.