These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Grey Heat-Shrink 3.4:1 MEDIUM
EUR 1.14 *
Content: 0.3 meter (EUR 3.80 * / 1 meter)
Prices incl. 19% VAT if you are in the EU | plus shipping costs.
How to see VAT-free prices for non-EU customers: Read more.
- SKU: HS-M-GR
30 cm (1 ft) of MDPC Grey heat-shrink tubing 3.4:1 MEDIUM. 3.4:1 shrink ratio (of course... more
Product information "Grey Heat-Shrink 3.4:1 MEDIUM"
30 cm (1 ft) of MDPC Grey heat-shrink tubing 3.4:1 MEDIUM.
3.4:1 shrink ratio (of course without glue or dual wall!), going from 13 mm ID down to 4 mm, ultra thin wall with a 0.25 mm thickness at initial ID and an extreme resistance to fire.
The heatshrink can be easily overexpanded to an initial diameter of 15 mm by using a long-nosed-plier, resulting in a shrink ratio of almost 4:1.
- 3.4:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 13 mm ID for total clearance when moving the heat-shrink over many connectors and the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 4 mm for maximum grip and compression on the cable and sleeving.
- Ultra-thin material (0.25 mm at initial diameter).
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.
Related links to "Grey Heat-Shrink 3.4:1 MEDIUM"