This package includes 50 pieces MDPC SMALL Transparent pre-cut heat-shrink tubing 4:1 (4,35:1) of 15 mm length.
If you need 1000 pieces or more, make sure to look at our 1000x packs.
- Details about the specific "SMALL" 4:1 heat-shrink properties, you find in the HEAT-SHRINK 4:1 SMALL category description.
- A full description of the general properties, features and advantages of our MDPC heat-shrink tubing products, you find in the HEAT-SHRINK category description.
This is - very likely - the best heat-shrink in existence for the purpose of cable sleeving.
The sum of its properties makes the whole sleeving process as easy as never before:
- 4,35:1 shrink ratio. Over-expanded you can reach a 6:1 shrink ratio.
- Initial 7.4mm ID (over-expanded > 10mm) for total clearance when moving it over the cable sleeving in every situation.
- Shrinking down to 1.7mm for maximum grip and compression on 15-18 AWG wires. Perfect shaping of melted sleeving on the crimp terminal.
- See the cable sleeve through the heat-shrink for a 100% precise positioning of the sleeving.
- See the melting process of the cable sleeving through the heat-shrink while doing the “shrinkless method”.
- Extremely soft material for the most extreme grip on wires and cable sleeve without the use of glue.
- Ultra-thin material (0.2 mm at initial diameter) combined with extreme transparency, almost invisible on top of cable sleeving.
- Dielectric strength of 22 kV/mm. Shrink temperature (Min) of only 90°C. Constant operating range at temperatures from -60°C to +140°C. Extremely good short term resistance to fire, especially important for the “shrinkless” melting technique.
- Made in Germany only for MDPC-X. Globally unique product in a class of its own.