The ORELLO sample pack, Edition 001, published on 10th February 2021.
Note: Remember to come back to this product description for color-identification once you have the packs in your hands.
Colors included in this 001 Edition of the ORELLO sample pack:
Advice on color identification: Visit the relevant colors for further information and pictures. This package includes 1 carbon version, which is easily identified because it is made from 2 components. Lava-Orange is the red-orange shade, extremely glowing at natural daylight influence. Papaya-Orange is a pure light orange, also glowing at natural daylight. Oxide-Orange is the dimmed orange shade. Area-51 can be nicely influenced in its appearance by the cable color underneath. If you use it on white or yellow cables, you get a beautiful neon-yellow.
Colors included in the previous (!) edition of this sample pack, which has now been replaced with the current edition:s included in this 001 Edition of the BLUE sample pack:
MDPC-X: The globally unique cable sleeves.
- MDPC-X cable sleeve is 100% Made in Germany - including all base-materials for our cable sleeve.
- Lead-free base-materials. No lead poisoning when inhaling fumes during shrinking / melting of MDPC-X cable sleeve.
- 100% Unique color quality in the world of cable sleeve. MDPC creates the most beautiful, saturated, brilliant and vivid colors.
- MDPC-X cable sleeve colors include Germany's high quality UV stabilizers to protect our cable sleeve at outdoor use.
- MDPC-X cable sleeve is made to the highest quality and protective standards of Germany's automotive industry.