Stranded 23 AWG hook-up wire Black, of course 100% tinned copper, no markings and coming as a beautiful large inner diameter ring to prevent spiral shaping as much as technically possible. Stranded 23 AWG hook-up wire comes with an outer diameter of only 1.30 mm.
Black hookup wire is perfect to slightly tone down light cable sleeving colors. If you want to bundle 2 of these wires into one sleeve, choose MICRO sleeve. If you want to bundle 3 or more wires, choose XTC sleeve.
Maximized conductor size for lowest resistance, minimized outer diameter: This is the uncompromising MDPC-X 23 AWG hook-up wire Black, of course 100% made in Germany.
What's better than a high cross-sectional diameter?
An even higher one! The bigger the cross-sectional diameter, the lower the electrical resistance. Heating issues at high load? Not anymore!
28 AWG or 26 AWG is the typical size in the PC industry for cooling fans and the internal wiring of internal Audio, Front-Panel, USB, Fan, LED etc. ... until now. MDPC-X raises the bar to a far bigger conductor size of 23 AWG, because we can. The outer diameter of only 1.30 mm allows you to use 23 AWG now in the same way as you used 28/28/24 AWG before - without any troubles getting the wires into the connectors. It is the perfect wire for all our small crimp terminals (fans, internal 2.54 grid, "duPont" etc.). This wire will not be exceeded anymore in electrical performance for these smaller connections. This is the maximum - ahead of the industry.
- This wire comes in rings of 10 meter lengths
- Tinned copper conductor in PVC insulation according to VDE 0812
- -30°C to 80°C PVC insulation, flame resistant according to VDE 0482-332-1-2. Once braided with MDPC-X cable sleeving it is resistant from -58°C to +155°C. Short term peaks of 215°C can then also be handled without structural degradation
- Constant operating voltage: 600V, Test voltage 1.200V
- Electrical resistance per kilometer: max 79.9 Ohm
Attention: Hook-up wire is a relatively heavy item. It can quickly raise the weight based shipping cost to the next level.